Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SickySick

Before taking a delicious Advil tablet, I was on the verge of crying, "Now I think I'll go have a nice vomit."
     Was I just being lazy and pretending to be sick so I didn't have to go to track practice? Okay, I understand that it's perfectly justified to think that. But give me some credit! If I  was skipping track practice out of laziness, I'd be upfront about it.
     Gosh!

     So that was my intro to the next part of this post, which is a step-by-step procedure of how Somi recovers from SickySick-ness.
Step 1: Pine until I am noticed
Step 2: Become upset when people start laughing instead of being concerned that their idol and role model is feeling down
Step 3: Go home and fall asleep
Step 4: Wake up. Discover that in order to get out of bed, I must move my limbs.
Step 5: Give up and go back to sleep
Step 6: After about ten hours, I finally decide to take some medication
Step 7: Pine until the medication starts to kick in
Step 8: Feel a bit better


See, a normal person can just skip the first five steps, but this is how artistic people do it. By artistic, I mean stupid in creative ways.
Yup.
Yupyupyup.
Okay.


    

1 comment:

  1. i do most of that stuff too... GREAT MINDS ARE ALIKE!!!!

    ReplyDelete