Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Fish Hole

I bought this very pretty white fish charm at Zinnia, where random things go to die. BUT! The hole on the fish is too small for a necklace chain! This is my dilemma. This is what would cause me to strike an enchanting "thinking man" pose in a movie. This... is my Fish Hole.
     ["MY FISH HOLE" flashes across screen in white letters. Emotional music plays]
Critics call "My Fish Hole" "Boring," "Seemingly pointless," and "A total waste of my time." Watch it now!

Okay, seriously. I bought this really cool something and I can't use it. It's like how earlier today, my dad got us these really good barbeque pork ribs, but I couldn't eat them because of the medication I'm on. Medication? Yes, medication. For my uncontrollable urge to lick people.

4 comments:

  1. i suggest another medication that helps resist doing pointless things. Than you don't have to take the other one

    ReplyDelete
  2. but that's stupid! because i'd still be taking the same amount of medication!! what's the point?
    THAT'D be pointless!
    and then i wouldn't take the medicine anymore
    and then
    i'd be back to doing pointless things. IT'S A BAD CYCLE

    ReplyDelete